Join a Nearpod Certified Educator program & Design Interactive Lesson with Nearpod!
What is Nearpod?
Nearpod is a simple and interactive lesson making tools which allow educators to integrate engaging activities, links, and contents. You can control the slides, share pictures, quiz and links. Check how you can use Nearpod in the video below:
Getting Started with Nearpod
If you are new with Nearpod, you can access a lot of tutorial that will help you understand how to use Nearpod in your classroom here. The tutorial is super engaging and easy as you can gain students’ experience in Nearpod.
Nearpod & Google
I joined a self paced webinar “Nearpod & Google” and I learned a lot of relevant insight to integrate Google Apps. I gained practical skills to share a nearpod lesson with Google Classroom, convert Google Slides presentation to Nearpod lesson, and include Google Docs, Sheets, Form in my nearpod lesson.
Nearpod & Google: https://app.nearpod.com/presentation?pin=XRKAT
Since I’ve been using Google Suites for Education, Nearpod will be powerful tools for me to enhance dynamic interaction in my class. I can easily apply what I’ve learned by turning all my Google Slides presentation to Nearpod lesson so I can add several activities such as open ended question, poll, collaborate, quiz to make my presentation more engaging.
My Nearpod Lesson
Read sample of my Nearpod lesson about my first day of school here:
Some Cool Features in Nearpod:
- Add 3D Objects & Field Trip
- Add Video, Audio, and Twitter Live Stream
- Add Activity : Poll, Quiz, Open Ended Questions. Integrate your assessment with your presentation!
How to Share Nearpod Lesson
1. Open Your Nearpod Library
2.Choose live or self paced method of delivery
3. Share the code the students.
4. Ask your students to enter Code with Nearpod
Nearpod Certified Educator
You can also join Nearpod Certified Educator to maximize your learning opportunity with Nearpod. Join the recognition program here: https://nearpod.com/certified-educator
How to Become Nearpod Certified Educator?
- Learn: Attend a Nearpod in-person training or webinar. If you have not yet attended a webinar or training, please sign up at https://nearpod.com/resources.
- Create : Create an engaging Nearpod lesson that leverages Nearpod’s interactivity and multimedia capabilities. If you have not yet created a lesson, you can do so at https://nearpod.com, and view the “best practice” lesson guidelines on nearpod.com/certified-educator.
- Teach: Use Nearpod at least 5 times to engage your students this school year. We will check the account associated with your email address above to ensure you taught with Nearpod at least 5 times.
Happy Exploring !
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions to use Nearpod ! Here’s my email: firstname.lastname@example.org