Here’s step by step of publish your eBook with iBook Author in Your Classroom:
1. Study iBook Author Starter Kit
Download iBook Author Starter Kit to guide beginners through step by step activities and provides all of the materials. This is iBook Author introduction video:
Download iBook Author Starter Guide here
2. Provide iBook Template
Design a template of your iBook as a model so students can easily understand your basic expectation for their iBook. In my World History class, I provide a simple template so my students could get template they can edit like this:
3. Create iBook Content
Guide your students to use these skills for creating their iBook:
- Summarizing : Teach them to summarize the content they read/watch from the primary resources.
- Paraphrasing : Encourage them to make the content personal and relevant by adding their own word to make easier to read
- Designing : Design the content of each page with relevant images and video that make your topic more engaging.
4. Share the iBook to the World
Share the final version of students’ iBook with their friends, teachers, and parents by:
- Exporting iBook: You can export your Ibook to iBooks, PDF, and Text.
- Publishing iBook Author to iBook Store.
Then your students’ iBook is ready to inspire all readers around the world!
Feel free to let email me if you have any questions/suggestions: email@example.com
Thank you !