1) “We will be one of TEDx speakers or organizer. We believe we could do that.” said one student who joined TEDxYouth event for the first time.
2) “You’re definitely leaving an important legacy” said one of my colleague at school & professional learning network.
3) This summer, I will start sending my application to master study.
1) My God : His endless love enables me to channel His love through education.
2) My students who keeps me young & excited with their great curiosity and creativity.
3) My super inspiring professional learning network : Google Educator Group, TED Ed Innovative Educator, EdCamp, IDCourserians. They made me excited to the future of education in Indonesia.
4. Changemakers in EdTech industry who are also making innovation in educational technology.
You’re all such an inspiration !
1) Craig Hansen, a lifelong learner and leader who amazes me with his passion and enthusiasm
2) Gusman Adi, a bold teacher who has BIG hearts to learn and share people.
3) Laksmi P. , a teacherpreneur who has strong vision and action to make a change.
4) All TED Ed Innovative educators around the world.
5) All GEG leaders & members and other educators around the world.I want to hear from you!